Skip directly to content

Sparsholt Parish Council - Highways

Please report any 'highways' related issues by emailing [email protected] , by calling the Highways Agency Information Line on (0845) 750 4030 or using the following link:-

Also, Oxfordshire County Council's page on the FixMyStreet service allows you to report, view and discuss problems like potholes, fly-tipping etc, which are then sent through to the council. Click <here> to visit the page, which can be found in the Government section of the Directory on this site.